Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 17:36:45 UTC 2009

On 18.10.09 00:31:37, James Choa wrote:
> > I've just done a bit of cleanup with our plugins. In particular these
> > have been moved to playground:
> >
> > kdevplatform/veritas - unmaintained and nobody uses it
> > kdevplatform/plugins/git - doesn't work currently and nobody works on it
> > kdevelop/xtest - as with veritas and has usability problems
> > kdevelop/tools/coverage - as with veritas
> >
> I don't have much time at the moment but I'm willing to look into the git
> plugin sometime in the future. I've been trying to figure out why the darn
> thing wouldn't output anything in DVCS view despite some git commands actually
> working, but all to no avail. If the plugin does get moved to playground,
> where and how will I access it?

It already has been moved. You can check it out by simply doing:

svn co
https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/git

(or svn://anonsvn.kde.org/...... if you don't have an account)

It also builds again :) I was going to play a bit with it too in the
not-so-far future, as I'll probably need it sooner rather than later at
work...

You're almost as happy as you think you are.