Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

James Choa triggerhappyelite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:31:37 UTC 2009

> I've just done a bit of cleanup with our plugins. In particular these
> have been moved to playground:
>
> kdevplatform/veritas - unmaintained and nobody uses it
> kdevplatform/plugins/git - doesn't work currently and nobody works on it
> kdevelop/xtest - as with veritas and has usability problems
> kdevelop/tools/coverage - as with veritas

I don't have much time at the moment but I'm willing to look into the git
plugin sometime in the future. I've been trying to figure out why the darn
thing wouldn't output anything in DVCS view despite some git commands actually
working, but all to no avail. If the plugin does get moved to playground,
where and how will I access it?

--
James "trigger-happy" Choa