Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 14:23:33 UTC 2009

On 17.10.09 16:04:44, David Nolden wrote:
> About releasing with 4.4, I think we should not set that into stone. We can
> start a feature freeze soon, but if we don't get KDevelop stable enough until
> KDE 4.4, we shouldn't release it at that point. History has shown that our
> development activity is hard to predict.

Until the rc1 of KDE 4.4 is released we can always "opt out". However
I'm pretty confident (at this point) that we can fix the most annoying
bugs until mid january. In particular, I don't want to fix "all" bugs
(maybe not even all that are currently tagged for the 4.0/1.0 release),
but I'd definetly like to get the easy-to-hit crash bugs fixed.

You have no real enemies.