Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 16:28:01 UTC 2009

On 17.10.09 18:15:42, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat, 17.10.2009:
> > On 17.10.09 16:35:14, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > > Aleix Pol, 17.10.2009:
> > >
> > > Ever since I came home from the last dev sprint, I wondered whether we
> > > could not do the next meeting at Berlin. I could organize it. The
> > > advantages:
> > >
> > > - good to reach
> > > - "nearby" for those that live in Germany and relatively near for Niko
> > > - a friend of mine has experience with accommodations, he organized
> > > things for an Amarok sprint and several times during the LinuxTag fair,
> > > should be affordable
> >
> > I have relatives living in berlin so I wouldn't even need accomodations
> >
> > :) (well, a sponsored ticket for the public transport would be nice)
>
> That could be handled via KDE e.V., no?

Possibly, I don't know how the financial stuff was handled in Ukraine,
but 2 years ago in Munich some things where sponsored by (back then)
Trolltech. Not sure wether that included the ticket from accomodation to
the office.

Anyway, the public-transport-costs are not going to keep from coming :)

> > > - I work at the IT department of the Physics faculty at the FU-Berlin,
> > > hence it's no problem at all to get a room for hacking, with really fast
> > > networking etc.
> >
> > Even during the semester? Or would we need to find a time during the
> > "holidays"?
>
> Depends... We could probably do it even during the semester, but than again
> I'd have to work+study+... And it could be that most rooms are occupied for
> teaching as well. So I'd really prefer during the holidays, they are rather
> long: 15.02.2010 to 12.04.2010.

Sure I expected so. At least that means we don't have the whole
calendar to pick a date :)

> > Still cheaper than Munich I think.
>
> As far as my experience goes: Yes, especially if you go to eat somewhere in
> the cheaper districts, like Kreuzberg / Neukölln (where I happen to live). And
> we can also eat at the Mensa of my University. It's rather good and I go there
> every day. I might even be able to get you a "guest" discount, though I'll
> have to check that.

>From my experience (in Rostock) even the "full price" is still cheaper
as a comparable meal in any restaurant. And the food is healthier/better
as most fast-food places.

You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.