Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Oct 17 16:39:25 UTC 2009

Andreas Pakulat, 17.10.2009:
> On 17.10.09 18:15:42, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Andreas Pakulat, 17.10.2009:

> > > I have relatives living in berlin so I wouldn't even need accomodations
> > >
> > > :) (well, a sponsored ticket for the public transport would be nice)
> >
> > That could be handled via KDE e.V., no?
>
> Possibly, I don't know how the financial stuff was handled in Ukraine,
> but 2 years ago in Munich some things where sponsored by (back then)
> Trolltech. Not sure wether that included the ticket from accomodation to
> the office.
>
> Anyway, the public-transport-costs are not going to keep from coming :)

I got the plain sponsored by KDE e.V. and either adymos university or KDE e.V.
(or was it both?) also sponsored the accomodations.  We paid for public
transportation though :)

A seven day pass would cost 26,20€ per person.

> > > Even during the semester? Or would we need to find a time during the
> > > "holidays"?
> >
> > Depends... We could probably do it even during the semester, but than
> > again I'd have to work+study+... And it could be that most rooms are
> > occupied for teaching as well. So I'd really prefer during the holidays,
> > they are rather long: 15.02.2010 to 12.04.2010.
>
> Sure I expected so. At least that means we don't have the whole
> calendar to pick a date :)

Yeah, you guys have to take holidays as well, so you have to decide when to do
it. For me a week of is no problem (at least if it's not directly
during/before exams).

> > > Still cheaper than Munich I think.
> >
> > As far as my experience goes: Yes, especially if you go to eat somewhere
> > in the cheaper districts, like Kreuzberg / Neukölln (where I happen to
> > live). And we can also eat at the Mensa of my University. It's rather
> > good and I go there every day. I might even be able to get you a "guest"
> > discount, though I'll have to check that.
> >

> From my experience (in Rostock) even the "full price" is still cheaper
> as a comparable meal in any restaurant. And the food is healthier/better
> as most fast-food places.

True. But discounts are always nice :)

--
Milian Wolff