Cleanup of plugins and Release Plan

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:04:44 UTC 2009

Yep unfortunately there is nearly no development atm, so I think it doesn't
make much sense to wait for more features.

We should strip away everything that needs to much effort to get into shape
for 4.0, and start fixing bugs.

About releasing with 4.4, I think we should not set that into stone. We can
start a feature freeze soon, but if we don't get KDevelop stable enough until
KDE 4.4, we shouldn't release it at that point. History has shown that our
development activity is hard to predict.

Greetings, David