qmake and autotools

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:58:07 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag 24 November 2009 13:22:49 schrieb Yoram Bar-Haim:
> I will still be happy to know if there are any plans to support it in the
> future, and if so, what are the plans for the code, I hate to patch
>  something that is written from scratch few days after...

If you want to 'just use' your project, you should rather use the "Custom
Makefiles" support, which should be compatible with qmake and automake!

The build-system specific project-managers are only required for more complex
stuff like automatically adapting configuration-files, and that reqiures a
significant amount of work to get right. From what I know, nobody is planning
to significantly work on those plugins (except you maybe).

Greetings, David