DUChain (?) crashes after recent updates.

Bertjan Broeksema bertjan at kdab.net
Wed Nov 25 09:44:11 UTC 2009

Hi all, David in particular,

Since Davids recent changes on the DUChain I get very often a crash which I
don't know how to debug. The console shows me this line:

Fatal IO error: client killed

And than KDevelop crashes. This happens often when I open a project. I  tried
to reproduce it with running in valgrind to get an idea why or where this
happens but the crash did not occur with that setup. My idea is that it is
related to r1050583 but I'm not sure about that.

I'm still using qt4.5 btw. The annoying thing is that I don't get a backtrace
after this kind of crash.

Any help on debugging this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bertjan