qmake and autotools

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 24 12:51:34 UTC 2009

On 24.11.09 14:22:49, Yoram Bar-Haim wrote:
> I will still be happy to know if there are any plans to support it in the
> future, and if so, what are the plans for the code, I hate to patch something
> that is written from scratch few days after...

If somebody finds the time and interest in working on qmake or autotools
support then it'll be worked on. But if nobody does so, then they will
probably be moved to tags/unmaintained/ at some point.

Currently there are no concrete plans to bring either of the two back by
the people working on KDevelop right now.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.