Include path for duchain with custom makefile projects.

Cédric cedric.borgese at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:37:02 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to use kdevelop4 at work, our build system is a home made
(highly) custom(ized) makefile with include directives added according to
some environment variables.

kdevelop import the project correctly but fail to parse it because it
doesn't find the includes (includes are not in the same dir as cpp files)

I didn't find how to fix custom makefile project manager, but I manage to
write a workaroud. I add to duchain a list of hardcoded incude path based on
an environment variable. As this is free software, I guess this may help
someone else with the same problem, so I share the patch here. If you find
it usefull, it would be great to include it directly in kdevelop.
If you have an idea on how to cleanly fix my problem, you can discuss tell
it to me and i'll try to do the fix.