Where to put Previous/Next View and better names

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 15:46:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

as one might see from the commit messages I've started on the
"most-recently-used view" walker. But I've got two doubts:

a) actions to walk forward/reverse through the list of mru-views are
currently called "Next View" and "Previous View" which will confuse
people given that we already have Next/Previous Window (which switches
from one tab to the next/previous one). Unfortunately using "Walk
through recently used views" and "Walk through recently used views
(reverse)" are a bit too long for the menu. So does anybody have any
good suggestions?

b) Where to put the actions? Right now they're in Navigation, but I'm
unsure wether they should be there or in the Window menu where the
actions for walking through the tabs are.

Domestic happiness and faithful friends.