Session Config Dialog broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Dec 19 15:40:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

seems like one of the recent changes to sessions (or the pure fact that
sessions are auto-generated) has broken the session dialog. I now have
"default" (which was my default session so far), "sdsafsd" (just a
random one) and "" which is the currently used session.

So there are two problems:

a) the "" session name, its completely unuseful in the dialog. Probably
should be generated from the open projects or something

b) the fact that my former default session has been replaced by an
auto-generated one.

Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.