Name Change

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:21:15 UTC 2008

Well, I think KDevelop4 intends to do the same as KDevelop so it should stay
as KDevelop. Feature parity doesn't mean the same as maturity.

I don't think the *4 point is really valid since KDevelop4 is just a
codename, the program is still called KDevelop. If you prefer we can make up
a codename as other programs do like many other projects do.