Name for test subsystem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 10:08:53 UTC 2008

On 21.06.08 10:45:29, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> I'm going to API-fy the test plugin soon and need a strong name for it. I
> myself was thinking about 'trial' but Apaku doesnt like that.
>
> It should:
> - sound good (eg sublime has a nice sound about it)
> - not contain 'test'
> - not contain 'check' (thats a framework)
>

> Any suggestions? If no good ones come up 'trial' it is :p

While cool sounding names are good for marketing, I don't find them good
in our modules (i.e. as folder name) because if you look at the content
of kdevplatform you have no idea what "sublime" is about. The others are
pretty obvious.

I don't mind a cool name as code-name/marketing-name/api-header but
please not as foldername or library name :) Unless of course I'm
overruled by majority here, I won't start fighting over names.

You will reach the highest possible point in your business or profession.