Success in creating the Java DUChain

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Mon Jun 2 13:05:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that Java duchain generation has started, and is
moving much quicker than I thought it might... I already have classes and
methods in the class browser!  However, if anyone knows kdev-pg and wants to
figure out why non-constructor methods don't have their method bodies parsed,
that would be great...

To build, checkout and install kdevelop-pg-qt, then the java support from the
following locations in svn:

/home/kde/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop-pg-qt

/home/kde/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/java

Open a java file, and you'll see the ast and duchain dumped to the console.

Cheers,
Hamish.