Nightly test runs from 2008-12-23 21:15:01

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:17:45 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 24 December 2008 13:33:55 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.12.08 22:15:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >----- Nightly unit test run results from 2008-12-23 21:15:01:
> >-----
> >
> > KDevPlatform FAILED to build.
> >
> > KDevelop FAILED to build.
>
> JFYI: I'm going to disable the mail sending for now and the automatic
> build+test execution at least until I've fixed the build problems (probably
> not this year anymore). I'm not sure wether I'll reactivate it as
> apparently nobody fixes his tests or at least checks with me when the tests
> don't fail on their machines so the whole thing is rather pointless...

Meh, they definitely improved the state of kdev's testsuite, just compare with
begin june/july when it was a complete mess. Tests do get fixed, but not if
they are caused by configuration problems on the host.

eg http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=331656&build=4377

I agree with you that the format isn't perfect, imo it would be better to have
a feed with just the failures. Maybe integrated in the dev-section of
kdevelop.org. Too bad that the my.cdash.org RSS is broken.

Manuel