Nightly test runs from 2008-12-23 21:15:01

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 25 09:28:57 UTC 2008

On 24.12.08 15:17:45, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 December 2008 13:33:55 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 23.12.08 22:15:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >----- Nightly unit test run results from 2008-12-23 21:15:01:
> > >-----
> > >
> > > KDevPlatform FAILED to build.
> > >
> > > KDevelop FAILED to build.
> >
> > JFYI: I'm going to disable the mail sending for now and the automatic
> > build+test execution at least until I've fixed the build problems (probably
> > not this year anymore). I'm not sure wether I'll reactivate it as
> > apparently nobody fixes his tests or at least checks with me when the tests
> > don't fail on their machines so the whole thing is rather pointless...
> >

> Meh, they definitely improved the state of kdev's testsuite, just compare with
> begin june/july when it was a complete mess. Tests do get fixed, but not if
> they are caused by configuration problems on the host.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to check each test that fails for
broken host configuration. So I need people to tell me that one of the
failing tests doesn't fail on their system (I also don't run these tests
regurlarly on my home machine).

Anyway, no network access in the next 2 days, so no fixing from my side on
the host :)

> I agree with you that the format isn't perfect, imo it would be better to have
> a feed with just the failures. Maybe integrated in the dev-section of
> kdevelop.org. Too bad that the my.cdash.org RSS is broken.

Can you please send a mail about that to Alexander Neundorf (neundorf at
kde org), AFAIK he has access to that system or at least knows who to bug
:)

Love is in the offing.  Be affectionate to one who adores you.