Nightly test runs from 2008-12-23 21:15:01

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 24 12:33:55 UTC 2008

On 23.12.08 22:15:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>   Nightly unit test run results from 2008-12-23 21:15:01:
>
> KDevPlatform FAILED to build.
>
> KDevelop FAILED to build.

JFYI: I'm going to disable the mail sending for now and the automatic
build+test execution at least until I've fixed the build problems (probably
not this year anymore). I'm not sure wether I'll reactivate it as
apparently nobody fixes his tests or at least checks with me when the tests
don't fail on their machines so the whole thing is rather pointless...

You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.