Code Review Feature

Thomas Burdick thomas.burdick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:01:36 UTC 2008

I mentioned this before in #kdevelop with very little response, but
basically once kde 4.2 has been released (so kdevelop isn't such a
hassle to work on...) I'd like to look in to creating a code review
feature.

What I would expect out of such a feature:
* Given either a patch or vcs revision iterate through the files and
show side by side differences in the files with keyboard shortcuts to
	1. go to the next file
	2. go to the next diff in the file

this is something I currently do in vim with a few awk scripts to sort
the order of the files (so I get header then the cpp file) and use
VCSVimDiff (part of a plugin for vim).

Its not great, but pretty good.

What are your thoughts?

-Tom