kdev4 with multiple projects + code completion across projects

Marek Jasovsky jasovsky.marek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 21:44:40 UTC 2008

>> it can not find QDir and QLayout (so Qt include files)
>> and it neither can find language/duchain/*.h include files for cpp
>> files within kdevelop project. (those duchain plugins do come from
>> kdevplatform project and I have them in $home/src/kdevplatform/...

> The misbehaviour sounds like a bug in kdevelop4, probably in the cmake
> support. I'd suggest to file a bugreport on bugs.kde.org for that,
> please include the CMakeCache.txt from the project where the file is and
> also note which file you're looking at and which of the headers are not
> found in the bugreport.

As for Qt includes: What has cmake to do with include path of kdev4 ide?
Maybe I am missing some important part. is this path not given by some
environmental variable?

as for project includes: (includes from different projects)
what should be proper way to tell the IDE where are include files from some
different project located?

thanks