Automatically add project to buildset?

Fri Apr 25 06:38:48 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 11:58:39 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > While buildset might be handy, it's probably not as common as desire
> > to build just one project one is hacking on right now.
>
> Hmm, we can have support for building the active document, or even the
> target of the active document - if it is in a known project.

I just want to highlight on the possibility of a given source file belonging
to more than one project. In which case all affected projects would need to
be rebuilt.

Was not the idea buildset introduced to manage dependencies between projects?
ie. If project A depends on project B and B was modified, build action on A
causes a build on B. Wrong?
--
Cheers!
Kishore