Automatically add project to buildset?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 06:28:39 UTC 2008

On 25.04.08 09:01:00, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Friday 25 April 2008 00:46:23 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > apparently its a bit mysterious how to do building in KDevelop4, besides
> > the actions beeing always active - which is going to be fixed sooner or
> > later. So I'm wondering wether it makes sense to simply add a project to
> > the buildset automatically when opening it and no item from that
> > project is in the buildset? Better ideas?
>
> Have a notion of current project?

We already have that, just not in the GUI. The project tree has a
selection model, so we could just build the current selection. And once
we disable the build actions when nothing is selected, it should be
pretty clear where to go to build something.

> While buildset might be handy, it's probably not as common as desire
> to build just one project one is hacking on right now.

Hmm, we can have support for building the active document, or even the
target of the active document - if it is in a known project.

You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.