GSoC: DVCS project

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Tue Apr 22 07:12:51 UTC 2008

First of all I want to thank everybody for choosing my project. I hope I
will do everything I promised to do.
And congrats with beginning of GSoC 2008 :) Good luck in discussing
ideas and in coding!

At this moment I will start to do all preliminary researches (deep
inside Qt/KDE development, play more with python and of course study the
core of DVCSs and current code of KDevelop).
Since I need to implement a generic DVCS support I need to learn more
than 1 DVCS system (first is Git) and I don't know what else to choose.
Maybe Mercurial? Any other advices?

--
Best Regards,
Evgeniy