Breakpoint Widget behaving strangely

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Wed Sep 19 20:17:40 UTC 2007

> Hi,
>
> recently I found a very disturbing behaviour while debugging
> kdevelop4:
> When starting the debugger it erases _all_ breakpoints I've set and I
> have to re-set them all. AFAIK there are no relevant code-changes, all
> that changed in the debugger since quite some time is the new
> option to
> choose to have the GDB or framestack widget focused. I don't see how
> that could erase all breakpoints.
>
> Anybody (Vladimir ;) with an idea what might happen here? Or where to
> start looking.

I've been seeing some really strange behavior with the breakpoints as
well.  As in, once I set a breakpoint, I can't unset it.  If I do it
just comes back.  They also like to multiply (i.e., become set on lines
that never had breakpoints).  Deleting all breakpoints from the
breakpoint toolview get rids of the breakpoints, but not the markers in
the editor.  They end up getting set again this way as well.

Kris Wong