Breakpoint Widget behaving strangely

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Sep 19 20:05:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

recently I found a very disturbing behaviour while debugging kdevelop4:
When starting the debugger it erases _all_ breakpoints I've set and I
have to re-set them all. AFAIK there are no relevant code-changes, all
that changed in the debugger since quite some time is the new option to
choose to have the GDB or framestack widget focused. I don't see how
that could erase all breakpoints.

Anybody (Vladimir ;) with an idea what might happen here? Or where to
start looking.

You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.