Project Management View ideas

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Nov 23 16:41:46 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> If you want to work one a single file, you should use an editor+shell, I
> don't see a single reason to fire up a fully bloated IDE for something like
> that.

-in order to not scare students away by having them type cryptic commands at
a "DOS prompt"
-in order to have an integrated debugger
-in order to have integrated help
-to be able to produce the preprocessed file/the assembler file without even
more cryptic commands
-in order to be able to navigate on logic level (go to function etc.)

Alex