CMake part is too verbose

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:36:51 UTC 2007

That's completely true, but I didn't want to shut it down until I had tested
it enough. It is very useful in most buggy cases.

What I want to do is to let warnings and errors to output but status
information could get shut up.

Yes, having a preprocessor define to check it is a proper solution, I'll
check it ASAP. Meanwhile, if you want to test it, you just have to shut down
the 9032 from kdebugdialog.

Thanks,
Aleix