CMake part is too verbose

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 22:50:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just killed kdevelop4 started from inside kdevelop3 because it didn't
manager to load the kdevelop4 source project. The reason is that the
CMake part outputs so many messages the application outputview can't
print them all fast enough.

As far as I can see the output is mainly from the cmake parser and
visitors and is pretty verbose. Would it be possible to use a custom
define to output these or not? The kate guys did something like that for
their highlighting engine.

I mean the visitor output really is only useful when a parser problem
exists, OTOH shutting off all of cmake output might hide other problems
in the cmake manager plugin...

You have the body of a 19 year old.  Please return it before it gets wrinkled.