CMake part is too verbose

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 23:44:49 UTC 2007

On 08.11.07 00:36:51, Aleix wrote:
> That's completely true, but I didn't want to shut it down until I had tested
> it enough. It is very useful in most buggy cases.

I agree, IIRC I still have quite some debugging stuff in the qmake
parser as well :)

> What I want to do is to let warnings and errors to output but status
> information could get shut up.

/me wishes kdebug would allow a bit more configuration what to output,
like at least a classname for each debug area. That would help alot
already.

> Yes, having a preprocessor define to check it is a proper solution, I'll
> check it ASAP.

I would've included an example but couldn't find one in my head and
didn't want to go hunting around kate sources just for that ;)

> Meanwhile, if you want to test it, you just have to shut down
> the 9032 from kdebugdialog.

yeah, for me thats fine, until I find a bug in cmake...

Anyway, good that your plans match my hopes, thanks.

Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.