REMINDER: Final review of VCS interfaces

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 29 18:43:47 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> IMHO it should be author, because it really is the _author_ of that
> change that you get.

That's what I was thinking too. So we still want VcsEvent to be "user",
however? (Because "author" doesn't seem to make as much sense in that
context.) That's really all I'm doing, pointing out that there is a
disparity and confirming that we meant to do that.

(Unless you don't like the disparity, in which case we're fixing it :-).
Like I said I don't really care either way.)

--
Matthew
"A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in."