Ongoing development of CodeComplete icons in menu.

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Fri May 25 08:42:42 UTC 2007

I'll probably add icons to kdev-4's code-completion list, because they simply
make the list easier searchable for the eye, and more intuitive. I also have
the idea to work more with colors to make it even more intuitive. We'll
see. :-)

But for kdevelop-3 it's something that simply cannot be accomplished any more.
If you would have come up with your proposal a year earlier, and would have
taken some time to talk with kate-devs and do some coding, you could have
implemented int for kdev-3.

greetings, David