RFC: KDevelop4 icons, what do we want/need?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 31 00:19:08 UTC 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I incorporated your suggestions (except I'd like to keep 'run autotools'
> etc in the 'don't do yet' category), and also refactored the list to
> hopefully make it easier to read. I am going to try to split this up
> into two parts before committing so the refactor and your changes are
> separate, but I'd also be interested in any further comments you have.

I just committed the refactoring (without the substance changes).

I had one other comment about the breakpoint icon. Do we really want to
use process-close for this? While I don't find the icon aesthetically
objectionable, to me the action of a breakpoint is not very well
represented by the 'close process' verb. I think I would rather have a
slightly different icon; maybe a stop sign as per the original draft?

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister