[RFC] Suport for distcc, icecream and ccche

Kanniball o.kanniball.o at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:16:37 UTC 2007

I know you all are really busy, but here a proposed patch.

It adds suport for distributed compiling, and relies on the make options of
the project.
icecream and ccache are mutally exclusice due the reasons on icecream page
http://en.opensuse.org/Icecream

This patch still has some debug statements, wich sould not respect the rules,
but I leave them for now, just because I think that someone will test this :)

And of course I'm sure that I will need to make changes...

So please give me your feedback... please don't throw stones because my screen
is from glass :)

Regars,

Paulo Fidalgo