3.4 svn minor graphic glitch in grepview?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 11 00:21:58 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 10.01.07 16:32:36, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> Hmm, any suggestions for a better icon that is in pics? I don't want the
>>> ".", because you can't see the button. Its just not discoverable.
>> Hmm, pics? You mean <KDEDIR>/share/apps/*/pics?
>
> More like <kdevelop-source>/pics but if you find a standard KDE icon for
> this thats fine too I guess..

Ok. Oy, I wish they could be in /one/ folder instead of dozens. :-)

>> (Does it have to already
>> exist or could I contribute one? Not that I can think of one better than
>> "." to be honest. Hmm, would you be offended if I ask kde-artists?)
>
> Feel free, but also mind that the same icon is used on the file-selector
> toolview to indicate the exact same thing.

Hehe, I never use the file selector. Oh, /that/ button? The one that
looks not even remotely like all the others? Eek. Hmm, I suppose a
simple down arrow wouldn't exactly work? (And using the 'reload' arrow
is probably not the best idea?) Maybe 'actions/bottom'?

> The classview sync looks
> different though, maybe something with a document icon as base like
> File->New and two arrows forming a circle...

Yes, something more like that might work. But that's also why I thought
to maybe get more brains working on it (more, and specifically the ones
more likely to have graphic design expertise).

--
Matthew
"What a wonderful smell you've discovered!" -- Princess Leia Organa