3.4 svn minor graphic glitch in grepview?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 02:19:38 UTC 2007

On 10.01.07 18:21:58, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> Hmm, pics? You mean <KDEDIR>/share/apps/*/pics?
> >
> > More like <kdevelop-source>/pics but if you find a standard KDE icon for
> > this thats fine too I guess..
>
> Ok. Oy, I wish they could be in /one/ folder instead of dozens. :-)

Hmm, more like quarter of a dozen right?

> >> (Does it have to already
> >> exist or could I contribute one? Not that I can think of one better than
> >> "." to be honest. Hmm, would you be offended if I ask kde-artists?)
> >
> > Feel free, but also mind that the same icon is used on the file-selector
> > toolview to indicate the exact same thing.
>
> Hehe, I never use the file selector.

Me neither.

> > The classview sync looks
> > different though, maybe something with a document icon as base like
> > File->New and two arrows forming a circle...
>
> Yes, something more like that might work. But that's also why I thought
> to maybe get more brains working on it (more, and specifically the ones
> more likely to have graphic design expertise).

Do as you like, I fear you might not make it within time for 3.4.0 but
it looks as if there will be a 3.4.1...

BTW: Did I say that the current sync button is not really to my liking
either? But I'm as good as art as men are at giving birth ;)

You are confused; but this is your normal state.