Critical bug when debugging

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 17:08:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I experience a very annoying bug with svn version. It might be related
to the fix of losing the focus. To see the bug, I did:
- set a breakpoint in a source file
- step into a function which is in another file: the frame stack shows
that you are in a new function, there is quick switch to the new file
and back to the one where the breakpoint was
- now switch manually to the second file and step to the next file: the
current file is changed back to the first one after the operation :-(

Andras