Critical bug when debugging

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Jan 9 17:56:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I can't reproduce it, even though I think I understand what you mean and
follow that..

Can you try commenting out the focus-restore fix? It's in
languages/cpp/debugger/debugger.cpp, line 175:
m_partController->activatePart(m_partController->partForURL( doc->url() ));

(hmm.. seeing it now.. why isn't that simply
m_partController->activatePart(doc) ?)

// jens