If you're not working on KDevelop 4, you should be

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:30:19 UTC 2007

2007/2/18, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> However all I have on my todo list for 3 are 2 things: a) fix the
> svn-bug committing selected files with multiple commits, b) do a few
> improvements on custom so it works better for KDE4 development.

Regarding this work below:
a) fix the svn-bug committing selected files with multiple commits.

I am also working to significantly improve subversion support in KDevelop.
I want to know which part of subversion pluing did you modified.
I am worried because it will duplicate our efforts and times.
Attached is the patch about commit().

I fixed svn-committing bug. But I will do more. What I plan to do is
that KDevelop
issues dialog box to select/deselect files to be committed, added or deleted.
Currently, I have finished this algorithm. I am implementing dialog box.
The first draft will be available at this weekend.