[Patch] Window history

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue Feb 13 11:18:06 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 09:24 schrieb Jens Dagerbo:
> On 2/13/07, Paulo Moura Guedes <moura at kdewebdev.org> wrote:
>
> Note that I'm not against the patch, I'm just not completely
> convinced. I would still want to hear from _someone_ else who have
> actually tested the patch. Anyone? :)

Sorry I haven't tested it yet. Generally I like the idea of being able to jump
back to the previous window I've worked in(I've missed that feature many
times). The question is whether it's really worth introducing even more
navigation-shortcuts, what's the advantage of this against just adding an
entry into the navigation-history whenever switching the tab?

Greetings, David