KDevelop4 icons

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Wed Feb 7 01:15:05 UTC 2007

On Wednesday, 7. February 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> > What do you think about these additions?
>
> I think I just checked in the capitalization fixes :-) (nice to keep
> substance changes separate from format changes) but I missed the
> spaces-that-should-be-a-tab :-(. Please check your tabs/spaces
> (specifically, 'funtion' looked like it had extra tabs, the rest looked
> OK). Don't worry about the spaces->tab being in the same diff, that's
> just one line instead of several (and thanks for the catch!).

Using tabs where more than just one person is contributing is asking for
trouble, even if I'm known worldwide for caring about proper indentation :D
Sorry about the 'function' tabbing, that was one more Shift-Tab missing.

> Anyway, fix what Andreas was commenting on, and then I'm ok with you
> committing, so long as there are no other objections.

mmkay!

> ...to be maximally consistent, 'create scope' would look like:
> 	? 'create scope'
> 		QMake specific - a scope [...snip so mail doesn't wrap]
> 		[...snip] the given condition is true.
> 		IDEAS: 'scope' with 'new' sparkle

I think we should differentiate between stuff that we want the artists to do
in a very specific way (like this) and stuff that we could imagine the
artists to do it differently. I used "'icon' should ..." where I want the
icon to be just that, and nothing else.

Maybe you want to introduce another keyword for that, don't know.

Good night,
  Jakob