KDevelop4 icons

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 7 21:00:09 UTC 2007

Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> Using tabs where more than just one person is contributing is asking for
> trouble, even if I'm known worldwide for caring about proper indentation :D
> Sorry about the 'function' tabbing, that was one more Shift-Tab missing.

Not if everyone uses KWrite! ;-)

(I can ask nicely... and then I can clean up afterwards. That was the
plan, anyway.)

> I think we should differentiate between stuff that we want the artists to do
> in a very specific way (like this) and stuff that we could imagine the
> artists to do it differently. I used "'icon' should ..." where I want the
> icon to be just that, and nothing else.
>
> Maybe you want to introduce another keyword for that, don't know.

Hmm, maybe... 'DO-USE:'? :-) Or just 'USE:'... If you want to do this
with your check-in, that'd be fine... please change 'new project',
'build' and 'build *' if you do, though. Or would you rather I do that?

--
Matthew
We interrupt this e-mail to bring you a lame signature attempting to be