KDevelop4 icons

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 7 00:53:46 UTC 2007

Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30. January 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> I committed the start of a list of icons that KDevelop will need for
>> KDE4. It isn't yet comprehensive (it is meant as a starting point).
>
> What do you think about these additions?

I think I just checked in the capitalization fixes :-) (nice to keep
substance changes separate from format changes) but I missed the
spaces-that-should-be-a-tab :-(. Please check your tabs/spaces
(specifically, 'funtion' looked like it had extra tabs, the rest looked
OK). Don't worry about the spaces->tab being in the same diff, that's
just one line instead of several (and thanks for the catch!).

Anyway, fix what Andreas was commenting on, and then I'm ok with you
committing, so long as there are no other objections.

...to be maximally consistent, 'create scope' would look like:
	? 'create scope'
		QMake specific - a scope [...snip so mail doesn't wrap]
		[...snip] the given condition is true.
		IDEAS: 'scope' with 'new' sparkle

--
Matthew
HIPPOS feel unacknowledged. HIPPOS get angry.
 > PRAISE HIPPOS
HIPPOS seem somewhat placated.