KDev4 SDK Single or Multiple Projects?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 01:00:16 UTC 2007

On 30.01.07 01:04:50, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> this is an RFC about how the KDevelop4 SDK (whatever the name will be at
> the end ;) should handle multiple projects.

Conclusion is that so far both Alexanders, Matt and myself think this is
a good idea. Also Alex (Dymo) and myself agreed that we only want 0 or N
projects, that is there won't be such a thing as "Active Project". This
should simplify the implementation as there's no mix between
multiple/single project open. The result is that any plugin that should
be used has to either work without any project support (for example app
wizard) or it has to be able to work with multiple projects.

I'm going to implement this at the end of the month (or earlier if my
thesis allows or my fingers itch too much ;)...

Give him an evasive answer.