Contexts for If/Loops

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:13:49 UTC 2007

I don't think we need another context-type for that, because those are
primarily for identification.

Instead of talking about it, I've implemented the searched feature. :)

Now when you call setPropagateDeclarations(true), its declarations will be
visible in the parent-context.

They will be visible starting at the correct position, because they have their
line-number set exactly, and that line-information is used by the
implementation while searching to determine visibility.

Howevever I haven't tested the feature, so I hope it doesn't crash and
works. :)

greetings, David