VCS Interface classes

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Mon Apr 30 14:32:55 UTC 2007

On Monday, 30. April 2007, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Monday, 30. April 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> * I think isValidDirectory() should be named isWorkingCopy(), because on
> reading this name you instantly know what is asked for.
> ("what does valid mean here?")

On further thought, I really think this should apply to both directories AND
files. After all, it may be a good thing to tell apart all the source files
that have been left out of the repository from the "real files".

That would (perhaps not important at all, but anyways) also provide a way to
emulate an "export" action. Speaking of which, has this one been left out of
the interfaces conciously?

As a nice side effect, that makes a real good case for isWorkingCopy() :D

Wishes,
  Jakob