KDE/kdevelop [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 21:13:44 UTC 2007

On 25.04.07 18:48:16, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.04.07 17:49:39, David Nolden wrote:
> > boost-serialization -- is used for the whole messaging system, is far superior
> > to qt's serialization-stuff, so it cannot be replaced. The only problem, that
> > still has to be worked on, is that it creates very big executables when
> > compiled in debug-mode.
>
> Wow, 15 Meg is really big (that is libnetwork as static lib).

Well, as one can see from the commits I turned the whole plugin to
release mode. Now it links within seconds, before it would take >30
minutes, even if the 3 libs are built in release mode.

This way there's no chance of debugging the teamwork plugin, so I'd like
to know how long it takes for others to link after removing the SET
calls in the CMakeLists.txt and using BUILD_TYPE=debugfull.

Keep it short for pithy sake.