KDE/kdevelop [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 17:20:02 UTC 2007

On 25.04.07 18:48:16, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.04.07 17:49:39, David Nolden wrote:
> > boost-serialization -- is used for the whole messaging system, is far superior
> > to qt's serialization-stuff, so it cannot be replaced. The only problem, that
> > still has to be worked on, is that it creates very big executables when
> > compiled in debug-mode.
>
> Wow, 15 Meg is really big (that is libnetwork as static lib).

I'd like to add that linking the teamwork plugin is even worse than
linking C++ support in KDev3 here. This is a serious problem, are there
any options apart from building the library without debug symbols? Is it
a gcc, boost problem? Or a problem that we can fix ourselves?

It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme