Getting the current active project

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 08:35:47 UTC 2007

On Monday 02 April 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Well, we can easily make sure we upload/download the file upon
> reading/writing the configuration, when done via the project
> configuration dialog. However its a bit harder to do this for
> "external" reads, i.e. when the plugin actually needs the value. I'll
> look into re-adding this at least for reading/writing. However
> committing will have to wait until the KUrl problem in kdelibs is
> resolved.

You have to download only once: when you open the project. The only
question is when to upload. I suggest two cases: modification in the
configuration dialog and closing the project.
Of course a crash recovery mechanism is needed, so you don't loose your
project changes if KDevelop crashed and the temporary project file was
not uploaded yet.

Andras