kdevelop-pg parser template

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Wed Mar 8 23:35:11 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 23:49, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> - Do we want this in KDevelop 3.4?
IMHO we do but let's see what others think.

> - Is it really necessary to have the directory structure flattened, like
> with all those src-Makefile.am and stuff? I find that counter-intuitive.
Yes, that's necessary by design ;) I think we need to change that into simpler
way of making templates just like I made that for kde-eclipse.

> - Is it somehow possible to have an either/or inclusion mechanism for
>   installing the files? I'd really like to have an option between Flex and
>   re2c as lexer, and at least the makefile is xor between those two.
Probably Ian Geiser will tell more, but IIRC you can't. All you can is to have
a variable that can be set by user in the property editor page of appwizard.
But that IIRC will be a string variable, not a bool you can check for.