Fwd: kdelibs coding style

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Sat Jul 22 20:15:48 UTC 2006

Well, the original author of a significant piece... Right now, we have been
going through lots of the code and reauthoring it in KDevelop default style.

And major pieces should be in the same style, not differing from file to file.

It is working out.  Just use KDevelop default style, but lets not worry about
more formal stuff since we seem to be doing well right now.  The source is
becoming more and more readable.

Adam